Monday, October 3, 2011

DEW Advocates' Form of Debate: Censor Opposition

Well, today I received this message from one Andrew Johnson regarding my video "Dr. Judy Wood Debunked":



To which I replied:

Hello.

First let me start off by saying that I included at the beginning of the video a screen grab of the original video description saying that copying and sharing of the video was encouraged.(This is true) There's even a link included to your website to download the video. This I felt gave me sufficient grounds to reupload the video as I saw fit. Apparently all you are upset about is how I uploaded it, but never the less you apparently did give permission.

Secondly, I would have preferred that you actually try responding directly to my video in some way. I have no problem with open debate, but you are effectively telling me to delete my arguments.

However, I will remove the video, since it bothers you that much. I may look at your book at some point, but I have already read a great deal of Judy Wood's work, and I find her theories groundless. I find it very sad that you felt the need to engage in these tactics, and that you support someone as fraudulent as Judy Wood. I couldn't care less that this theory was submitted to court. How about submission to a peer-reviewed journal?

I hope that at some point in the future you'll actually grow a pair and find better ways of responding to your critics.

-Adam


To all those who believe the DEW theory, please keep in mind that this is apparently the preferred method of debate for some of the more prominent advocates out there.

Interestingly, this person's original channel was evidently deleted for...


Pot calls kettle black much?

Related info:

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth debunk Judy Wood